Vinum is an European magazine from Switzerland that offers reviews, news & editorials to those in Germany, Switzerland, Spain & France.
Articles are written by 15 freelance writers that rates & scores wines on their 20-point scale.
Vinum’s 20-point wine-scoring scale:
- 20 – Unbeatable (unerreicht)
- 19 – First class (einsame klasse)
- 18 – Outstanding (hervorragend)
- 17 – Exceptional (aussergewohnlich)
- 16 – Impressive (beeindruckend)
- 15 – Good all-rounder (rundweg gut)
- 14 – Respectable (verdient beachtung)
- 13 – Acceptable (korrekter wein)
You can visit their homepage here.
Recently our David & Nadia Aristargos scored a very nice 18.5 points out of 20 according to the above mentioned scale and writers.
Below is the original article from Vinum Magazine.